Translate

Friday, September 20, 2013

Thalmor Robes MiniPost 01



Who doesn't want the chance to strut around town as one of the great Thalmor? This is a suede Thalmor Robe set inspired by Skyrim. The piece is lined and trimmed with suede as well and is quite thick and warm. I matched the ascetics as close to the "in game garment" as I could at the time. Being a perfectionist, I always find things to upgrade for next time. : P

After a half day of pattern cutting I got to cutting the grey and blue faux suede.  I really love how the heavier weight of these fabrics hold their shape.







This robe set is for sale here and every order from my shop comes with a free gift. If you would to see more of my work please feel free to stop by and learn more, visit my shop or follow ADDART Design on FB. To find me on any other site just search Bunneah Munkeah.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

What do you think?